Travelers Aid Society of San Diego-SenioRide assists low-income seniors (60+) with funding for transportation to medical, social and shopping trips. This can include MTS Access vouchers, NCTD Lift vouchers, Yellow Cab vouchers, MTS Compass Cards and connection with a volunteer driver.
View our website for more information on our services. For persons who are hearing impaired, please use the free California Relay Services (711)
- Rider must be 60 years or older
- Reside in San Diego County
- Must be low-income with an individual income of less than $24,000/year or $33,00/year for a household of two.
- None, program is at no cost to riders.
Zip Codes Served
- Travelers Aid Society serves all of San Diego County, services offered vary by rider location.
- Call (619) 295-8393 x 314 to request an application. After returning the application and proof of income, a client can request services.
Now You Need a Ride – What Do You Do?
The San Diego County Volunteer Driver Coalition is a county-wide network of free and low-cost transportation services available to seniors, and offers safe, reliable transportation provided by trained volunteers who care about seniors. For more information and a list of transportation programs in the San Diego and North County area, click here.
Travelers Aid Society of San Diego-SenioRide
2615 Camino del Rio S., Suite 103
San Diego, CA 92108
(619) 295-8393 x 314